I can’t believe I was nominated for the Liebster Award again! Thanks so much to Megan @ Reading in the Wildwood for the nomination. 🙂 If you haven’t been over to Megan’s blog, you should totally go and check it out. There’s a ton of great bookish posts!
- Thank the blogger who nominated you.
- Answer the 11 questions the blogger asked you.
- Nominate 11 bloggers.
- Ask your nominees 11 questions.
- Notify your 11 nominees.
Why did you start reading?
I’m sure I started because my mother encouraged it. She was an avid reader like me and always had a book close by. We used to go to the library together every week, and she always took out at least four or five books. I think she encourage and instilled my love of reading from a very young age.
What’s your favorite genre?
Fantasy or romance – preferably a fantasy with romance! I’m a sucker for a good, swoon-worthy romance, and I love getting immersed in a fantastical world.
What’s your go to reading snack?
Popcorn or M&Ms.
What hobby do you have outside of blogging?
Is napping a hobby? That’s one of my favorite things to do! lol I also enjoy gardening.
Library or bookstore?
Bookstore because they have books and bookish merch, whereas the library doesn’t. However, I definitely go to the library more than the bookstore. lol
What’s your dream job?
I don’t really have a dream job because I don’t want to have to work. So, I guess you could say that I already have my dream job! lol Four years ago I left my teaching career, and now I’m a stay-at-home-mom. Best job ever!!! However, when I was a kid, my dream job was a librarian. 🙂
What is at the top of your bucket list?
Going to Australia, specifically the Australian Zoo.
Favorite vacation location?
New Hampshire. Pre-Covid, we used to go to New Hampshire a few times a year, and we always had such a good time. It’s a fun and relaxing vacation spot.
What is your favorite holiday?
Hmmm. I would say Christmas. It’s so festive, and we usually have a lovely day with family.
Why did you decide to blog?
I love to read and talk about books, so book blogging seemed like a great way to do this and connect with other book loving people.
What’s your best tip for new bloggers?
Make connections! Reach out to other bloggers and be authentic. 🙂
- The Brown Eyed Bookworm
- Beth Nova
- itsKoo Reviews
- Becky Bookstore
- My Bookish Bliss
- The Bookshelf Corner
- Book Reviews by Satabdi
- How long have you been blogging?
- If you could interview on author, who would you choose?
- Do you prefer series or standalones?
- What is your favorite genre(s)?
- Do you prefer to read one book at a time or more than one?
- What is your most anticipated read?
- What is the name of the last book you loved?
- Do you have any blogging goals for 2021?
- If you could vacation anywhere in the world, where would you go?
- What’s your favorite thing to do besides reading and blogging/writing?
- Do you reread books?
Thanks again, Megan! That was a lot of fun! 🙂