Hey there! I feel like I say this most months but, I can’t believe the month went by so fast! Though I didn’t do much this month other than help my kids with distance learning, I managed to read a ton of books!! I think I averaged almost a book a day for the entire month.
In addition to reading a bunch of new books, I also reread the A Court of Thorns and Roses series before the release of A Court of Silver Flames, and I started a reread of the Shadow and Bone series! I’m on the third book now and am loving it! .
As always, I included links to the book. So, if you are interested in learning more about any of the books I read, just click on the image, and it will take you to Goodreads. If you click on the books I reviewed, it will take you to the review.
I Read 27 Books!
I Posted 18 Reviews!
- The Spinster and the Rake by Eva Devon
- The Duke Heist by Erica Ridley
- The Dog Sitter by Zara Zoneley
- A Debt of Dishonor by Lillian Marek
- Hidden Hart by Emily Royal
- Stable Weight by Lisa Whalen
- An Unexpected Earl by Anna Harrington
- The Things We Leave Unfinished by Rebecca Yarros
- Hit Me With Your Best Scot by Suzanne Enoch
- Perfect Form by Britney Bell
- The Bright and the Pale by Jessica Rubinkowski
- Always the Lyon Tamer by Emily E.K. Murdoch
Check out some of my other fun posts!
Top 10 Tuesday:
Six for Sunday:
- Author Spotlight: An Interview with Tahnee Perry
- Author Spotlight: My Interview with Brittany Weisrock
Loving the Lines:
Other fun posts:
- Spell the Month in Books: February
- I Should Have Read That Book Tag
- Evermore Book Tag
- The Mystery Blogger Award
- The ABC Book Challenge: P
- The ABC Book Challenge: Q
And that’s a wrap! Overall, I had a pretty productive month on the blog. How was your month? What did you read and/or review in February? Comment below!