Hey there! I feel like I say this most months but, I can’t believe the month went by so fast! Though I didn’t do much this month other than help my kids with distance learning, I managed to read a ton of books!! I think I averaged almost a book a day for the entire month.
In addition to reading a bunch of new books, I also reread the A Court of Thorns and Roses series before the release of A Court of Silver Flames, and I started a reread of the Shadow and Bone series! I’m on the third book now and am loving it! .
As always, I included links to the book. So, if you are interested in learning more about any of the books I read, just click on the image, and it will take you to Goodreads. If you click on the books I reviewed, it will take you to the review.
I Read 27 Books!
I Posted 18 Reviews!
- The Spinster and the Rake by Eva Devon
- The Duke Heist by Erica Ridley
- The Dog Sitter by Zara Zoneley
- A Debt of Dishonor by Lillian Marek
- Hidden Hart by Emily Royal
- Stable Weight by Lisa Whalen
- An Unexpected Earl by Anna Harrington
- The Things We Leave Unfinished by Rebecca Yarros
- Hit Me With Your Best Scot by Suzanne Enoch
- Perfect Form by Britney Bell
- The Bright and the Pale by Jessica Rubinkowski
- Always the Lyon Tamer by Emily E.K. Murdoch
Check out some of my other fun posts!
Top 10 Tuesday:
Six for Sunday:
- Author Spotlight: An Interview with Tahnee Perry
- Author Spotlight: My Interview with Brittany Weisrock
Loving the Lines:
Other fun posts:
- Spell the Month in Books: February
- I Should Have Read That Book Tag
- Evermore Book Tag
- The Mystery Blogger Award
- The ABC Book Challenge: P
- The ABC Book Challenge: Q
And that’s a wrap! Overall, I had a pretty productive month on the blog. How was your month? What did you read and/or review in February? Comment below!
18 thoughts on “Monthly Wrap-Up: February 2021”
Impressive wrap up! 27 books is awesome! Go you! Since I transitioned to my new blog this month I didn’t read or review much. That ate a majority of my time. Hopefully I can get back on track in March!
Thanks! I’m a little obsessed with reading right now! lol Transitioning to a new blog is super time consuming!! Good luck! And I love your Busy Bee theme in your bullet journal, btw. So cute!!
Soo many books! That’s amazing, well done!
Thanks so much! 🙂
What a great month of reading! I am in awe!
Thanks, Georgia! 🙂
Looks like you had a really good reading month! I hope March is just as good!
Thanks so much, Evelyn! 🙂
Wow, this is super impressive! There are some really great books here that I can’t wait to read. Thank you for sharing! 😄
Thanks for stopping by! 🙂
Of course! I checked out ‘Marrow Charm’ and I’m really curious about reading it now. 🤭
Oooh, I hope you enjoy it if you end up reading it! 🙂
Oh. I’ll read it. It’s just matter of fitting it into the reading lineup. 😳😅
You read a lot of books and posted a lot as well. Great job! I am curious what you thought of Mercurial and will definitely be on the lookout for that review.
Thanks so much! I enjoyed Mercurial. My review posts next week, but I liked the characters and the magic system!