Hi there! It’s time for my monthly wrap-up. March was a busy reading and blogging month for me. I continued my reread of the Shadow and Bone series, which was great! I can’t wait for the Netflix series, and I’ve watched the second trailer dozens of times. Have you seen the new trailer? It’s…well…here it is:
I love the Grishaverse and the more clips and images I see of the series, the more excited I get.
On a personal note, I received some not so great health news, and I think I distracted myself with books. lol Plus, the weather here was cold for March and super windy, so we didn’t really do a whole heck of a lot. Perfect reading weather! I am hoping for a milder April, as I’m itching to get out to my garden. I worked in the greenhouse a bit and am excited to start planting!
I Read 26 Books!
I Posted 24 Reviews!
- A Court of Silver Flames by Sarah J. Maas
- The Devil in Her Bed by Kerrigan Byrne
- The Secrets of Meadow Farmhouse by Katie Ginger
- Namesake by Adrienne Young
- A Rogue to Remember by Emily Sullivan
- Down Comes the Night by Allison Saft
- Summer Kisses at Mermaids Point by Sarah Bennett
- The Stolen Kingdom by Jillian Boehme
- The Warrior King by Abigail Owen
- Mercurial by Naomi Hughes
- Mr. Right Across the Street by Kathryn Freeman
- High Heels in the Highlands by Liz Hurley
- The Gilded King by Josie Jaffrey
- Rewrite the Stars by Christina Consolino
- Last Night by Mhairi McFarlane
- The Lady and the Miner by Lisa Torquay
- Of Fire and Water by Cameo Renae
- To Tame the Lyon by Sky Purington
- The Descent of the Drowned by Ana Lal Din
- Relic by Bronwyn Eley
- The Most Eligible Viscount in London by Ella Quinn
Check out some of my other fun posts!
Top 10 Tuesday:
- Characters with Interesting Jobs
- The Next 10 Books on My TBR
- Books on My Spring TBR
- Books I Wish Had a Sequel
Six for Sunday:
- Books Set in the USA
- Books Set Outside of the USA
- Characters That Deserve a Holiday
- Blue and Green Books
Loving the Lines:
- Can We Talk About the Romance? Swoon-Worthy Lines From Leigh Bardugo’s Shadow and Bone Series
- Can We Talk About the Romance? Swoon-Worthy Lines in Leigh Bardugo’s Crooked Kingdom
- Loving the Lines: Headstrong Harts series by Emily Royal
Other fun posts:
- Spell the Month in Books
- Count to 10 With Me Book Tag
- The ABC Book Challenge: R
- The ABC Book Challenge: S
- April 2021: Highly Anticipated New Releases
How was your month? Did we read or review any of the same books? Comment below!