Hi there! It’s time for my monthly wrap-up. March was a busy reading and blogging month for me. I continued my reread of the Shadow and Bone series, which was great! I can’t wait for the Netflix series, and I’ve watched the second trailer dozens of times. Have you seen the new trailer? It’s…well…here it is:
I love the Grishaverse and the more clips and images I see of the series, the more excited I get.
On a personal note, I received some not so great health news, and I think I distracted myself with books. lol Plus, the weather here was cold for March and super windy, so we didn’t really do a whole heck of a lot. Perfect reading weather! I am hoping for a milder April, as I’m itching to get out to my garden. I worked in the greenhouse a bit and am excited to start planting!
I Read 26 Books!
I Posted 24 Reviews!
- A Court of Silver Flames by Sarah J. Maas
- The Devil in Her Bed by Kerrigan Byrne
- The Secrets of Meadow Farmhouse by Katie Ginger
- Namesake by Adrienne Young
- A Rogue to Remember by Emily Sullivan
- Down Comes the Night by Allison Saft
- Summer Kisses at Mermaids Point by Sarah Bennett
- The Stolen Kingdom by Jillian Boehme
- The Warrior King by Abigail Owen
- Mercurial by Naomi Hughes
- Mr. Right Across the Street by Kathryn Freeman
- High Heels in the Highlands by Liz Hurley
- The Gilded King by Josie Jaffrey
- Rewrite the Stars by Christina Consolino
- Last Night by Mhairi McFarlane
- The Lady and the Miner by Lisa Torquay
- Of Fire and Water by Cameo Renae
- To Tame the Lyon by Sky Purington
- The Descent of the Drowned by Ana Lal Din
- Relic by Bronwyn Eley
- The Most Eligible Viscount in London by Ella Quinn
Check out some of my other fun posts!
Top 10 Tuesday:
- Characters with Interesting Jobs
- The Next 10 Books on My TBR
- Books on My Spring TBR
- Books I Wish Had a Sequel
Six for Sunday:
- Books Set in the USA
- Books Set Outside of the USA
- Characters That Deserve a Holiday
- Blue and Green Books
Loving the Lines:
- Can We Talk About the Romance? Swoon-Worthy Lines From Leigh Bardugo’s Shadow and Bone Series
- Can We Talk About the Romance? Swoon-Worthy Lines in Leigh Bardugo’s Crooked Kingdom
- Loving the Lines: Headstrong Harts series by Emily Royal
Other fun posts:
- Spell the Month in Books
- Count to 10 With Me Book Tag
- The ABC Book Challenge: R
- The ABC Book Challenge: S
- April 2021: Highly Anticipated New Releases
How was your month? Did we read or review any of the same books? Comment below!
17 thoughts on “Monthly Wrap-Up: March”
I’m so excited for the show! I’m new to the world of Leigh Bardugo, but I’m fully hooked now ❤️
I can’t wait to see it too! It looks amazing!
Great wrap up! It’s so amazing that you read over 20 books!!
Thanks so much! I had a super productive month!
Looks like you had a great reading month! I hope April is just as good!
Thanks so much! 🙂
So sorry you had some bad health news! *Hugs and prayers* I hadn’t seen that second trailer yet. So awesome!! I absolutely can’t wait!! I finished the Shadow and Bone series. Now I’m half way through Crooked Kingdom, so I’m almost finished with my SoC reread. Then I’ll be finishing King of Scars and moving onto the 2nd book. I should have them all read by the time the series starts. So excited for it!! Hope you get to do some gardening soon!
Thanks, Ali! I have to have surgery at the end of the month, which stinks, and then a 4-6 week recovery. 🙁 Luckily, the Shadow and Bone series drops right around then, so I’ll have plenty of time to watch it!! And read, of course. lol I agree- the show looks A-MA-ZING! The casting is so good, and I can’t wait to see it! I just started King of Scars. Sooooo good!!!
Wishing you a speedy recovery! And wow, 26 books, amazing reading month. 🙂 I hope your April is just as good.
Thank you! 🙂
Wishing you the best!!!! And OMG I can’t wait to watch the show, I’ll binge it for sure. ~ Corina | thebrowneyedbookworm.com
Thanks, Corina! 🙂
I am so impressed you managed to read so many! Looks like there were some great reads in March too! Good luck for April!
Thanks! I think I have too much time on my hands. lol
That looks like a great reading month! I’ll be reading The Descent of the Drowned in May, since April is already quite full with Grisha books 🙂
Nice! I’m reading King of Scars right now. I’ll keep an eye out for your review of Descent of the Drowned next month. 🙂