Happy May! April was an eventful month for me. On top of reading and reviewing a ton of good books, I had to go in for a surgery, which laid me up for a bit. I’m still recuperating, but am feeling much better. Luckily, since I’ve been ordered to rest, I have plenty of time to read. Thanks to everyone who sent warm wishes and words of encouragement!
Let’s take a look at my month of blogging!
I Read 24 Books!
As always, I included links to the book. So, if you are interested in learning more about any of the books I read, just click on the image, and it will take you to Goodreads.
I Posted 30 Reviews!
- In the Jaded Grove (Kindred Realms #1) by Anela Deen
- Coming Around (A Sapphire Creek Novella) by Carmen Cook
- A Cowboy of Legend by Linda Broday
- Gilded Serpent by Danielle L. Jensen
- Scoundrel of My Heart by Lorraine Heath
- Taken to Kor (Xiveri Mates #5) by Elizabeth Stephens
- Arresting Mason by Amber Daulton
- Tides of Desire: A Christmas Romance by Tracy Sumner
- Tides of Passion by Tracy Sumner
- Arresting Jeremiah by Amber Daulton
- Highland Warrior by Heather McCollum
- Persephone’s Curse by Sandra Bats
- Faye and the World’s End by Nicole Bailey
- Coming in Hot by Carmen Cook
- The Virgin and the Viscount (Lords of Vice #4) by Robyn DeHart
- Lost Girls: Short Stories by Ellen Birkett Morris
- Duchess if You Dare by Annabelle Bryant
- These Feathered Flames by Alexandra Overy
- Betting on a Duke’s Heart by Royaline Sing
- The Warlord by Gena Showalter
- Like a Boss by Anne Harper
- Someone Wanton His Way Comes by Christi Caldwell
- The Knight’s Runaway Maiden by Nicole Locke
- Summer Stalker by Nicole Helm
- How to Steal a Lyon’s Fortune by Alanna Lucas
- How to Train Your Earl by Amelia Grey
- Tides of Love by Tracy Sumner
Check out some of my other fun posts!
Top 10 Tuesday:
- Books I’d Gladly Throw in the Ocean
- Book Titles That Sound Like the Name of a Crayola Crayon
- Colorful Book Covers
Six for Sunday:
Loving the Lines:
Other fun posts:
How was your April? Did you do anything exciting or read any good books? Comment below!!