Happy May! April was an eventful month for me. On top of reading and reviewing a ton of good books, I had to go in for a surgery, which laid me up for a bit. I’m still recuperating, but am feeling much better. Luckily, since I’ve been ordered to rest, I have plenty of time to read. Thanks to everyone who sent warm wishes and words of encouragement!
Let’s take a look at my month of blogging!
I Read 24 Books!
As always, I included links to the book. So, if you are interested in learning more about any of the books I read, just click on the image, and it will take you to Goodreads.
I Posted 30 Reviews!
- In the Jaded Grove (Kindred Realms #1) by Anela Deen
- Coming Around (A Sapphire Creek Novella) by Carmen Cook
- A Cowboy of Legend by Linda Broday
- Gilded Serpent by Danielle L. Jensen
- Scoundrel of My Heart by Lorraine Heath
- Taken to Kor (Xiveri Mates #5) by Elizabeth Stephens
- Arresting Mason by Amber Daulton
- Tides of Desire: A Christmas Romance by Tracy Sumner
- Tides of Passion by Tracy Sumner
- Arresting Jeremiah by Amber Daulton
- Highland Warrior by Heather McCollum
- Persephone’s Curse by Sandra Bats
- Faye and the World’s End by Nicole Bailey
- Coming in Hot by Carmen Cook
- The Virgin and the Viscount (Lords of Vice #4) by Robyn DeHart
- Lost Girls: Short Stories by Ellen Birkett Morris
- Duchess if You Dare by Annabelle Bryant
- These Feathered Flames by Alexandra Overy
- Betting on a Duke’s Heart by Royaline Sing
- The Warlord by Gena Showalter
- Like a Boss by Anne Harper
- Someone Wanton His Way Comes by Christi Caldwell
- The Knight’s Runaway Maiden by Nicole Locke
- Summer Stalker by Nicole Helm
- How to Steal a Lyon’s Fortune by Alanna Lucas
- How to Train Your Earl by Amelia Grey
- Tides of Love by Tracy Sumner
Check out some of my other fun posts!
Top 10 Tuesday:
- Books I’d Gladly Throw in the Ocean
- Book Titles That Sound Like the Name of a Crayola Crayon
- Colorful Book Covers
Six for Sunday:
Loving the Lines:
Other fun posts:
How was your April? Did you do anything exciting or read any good books? Comment below!!
18 thoughts on “Monthly Wrap-Up: April 2021”
I also just posted my wrap-up yesterday but boy, I did not manage that many book. 24 is a sight to behold, congrats. Also, looks like it was a great reading month for you too. So many four to five stars books. I hope your May is gonna be as awesome! Happy reading!
Thanks so much!! I was surprised I was able to read as many as I did! 🙂 Hope you have a great month of reading too! 🙂
Wow, 24 books is super cool! I’ve read maybe 4 books total. I’ve been a really slow reader recently.
Some months are better than others, but 4 is great! I hope they were all good reads! 🙂
Thank you! Yeah, most of them were)
You did good!
Glad you’re feeling better! Prayers for a speedy recovery and all the best books to see you through. It looks like you had an awesome reading month in April!!
Thanks, Ali! It’s a slow recovery, but definitely gives me the time to read. lol
You had a great month of reading and very diverse genres.
WOW!!! You read so many books! And so many posts! You’re blogging goals!! Hopefully you’re feeling better now.
Thank you! I’m definitely feeling better but still limited as far as what I can do. Hopefully, in a few weeks I’ll be completely recovered. 🙂
Great wrap up! You read so much!
Thank you! I think I have too much time on my hands. lol Now that the weather is getting better, I’ll spend more time in my garden (or I’ll hide in the greenhouse and read! lol)
Wow. You’ve read a lot!❤
lol – I sure do!
I seriously don’t know how you do it! You’re amazing. Honestly, I think I need to stop using a TBR list and just stalk yours, you find some awesome stuff.
Lol – Thank you! I’m glad that you like my choices! 🙂