Hi! Happy Friday! Yesterday, I posted my book haul for the month of November, and today I’m sharing what I read and reviewed. November was my most productive reading month of the year, and I think I read almost a book a day. I’m devouring books lately! lol I finally read From Blood and Ash, which has been on my TBR for a while. And I read a ton of romance this month – no surprise there.
I Read 24 Books and 2 Novellas:
I posted 24 Reviews:
- Castles in Their Bones by Laura Sebastian
- The Becoming by Nora Roberts
- Saving Vengeance by Cece Louise
- Shot Across the Bow by Julie Ann Walker
- Shadow of Light by Molly E. Lee
- The Knight’s Convenient Alliance by Melissa Oliver
- The Wayward Tower by Nancy O’Toole
- Never Fall for Your Fiancée by Virginia Heath
- Tinsel and Tea Cakes by Jill Piscitello
- White Wedding by Carla Luna
- From Fame to Ruin by Jina S. Bazzar
- A Match Made in Venice by Leonie Mack
- My Highland Captor by Mariam Minger
- Destiny With a Duke by Alexa Aston
- Unraveling Eleven by Jerri Chisholm
- Lost With You by Anna Lenore
- The Viking’s Stolen Princess by Sarah Rodi
- Hunter’s Hope by Alyssa Day
- Faye and the Kingdom of Ice by Nicole Bailey
- Of Shade and Shadow: The Exiled by Niamh Schmid and Rebecca Schmid
- #Rejected Goddesses by Natalie Watson and Nina Holmes
- The Cranberry Inn by Barbara Josselsohn
Other Fun Posts:
How was your November? Did we read any of the same books? Comment below!
14 thoughts on “Monthly Wrap-Up: November 2021”
24 books! That’s awesome! I also recently read The Bodyguard. I loved it! I have an arc of Meet Me in the Margins, so I’ll get to that one, soon, as well. Great wrap-up!
Oooh, nice! I can’t wait to hear what you think of Meet Me in the Margins. I hope you enjoy it! 🙂
congrats on that huge number of books! That’s impressive 😀
I would like to know how you managed to read nothing below 3.5stars though. I could use that some of that myself….
Thank you! I’ve come to realize that I’m not a super tough rater. lol
😀 That’s great. Makes reading so much more enjoyable I bet!
Some great looking books! I love that cover for Kingdom of Ice.
Congrats on doing so well reading in Nov.
Thank you! 🙂
You had a wonderful month of reading! I hope December is just as good for you! ❤❤
Thanks so much, Joanna! I hope you have a great reading month too. 🙂
What a great month of reading!
Looks like you had a great reading month, Julie! Part of Your World looks adorable and I can’t wait to read The Bodyguard cos it sounds so good! 😍 I’m hoping to read Eve Brown this December cos I wanna finish this series. I hope you have a great month of reading in December too 😊
Thanks, Dini! Part of Your World was sooo good! The Bodyguard is great too. I read that on in one sitting. And I love the Brown Sisters series! I hope you enjoy Eve Brown!