Hi there and happy Wednesday! Today,I have my monthly wrap-up for March. It was a super productive month, and I read a ton of awesome books. I also took my kids to New York to see a Broadway play, which was so much fun! We took a train into the city and spent the day shopping and sightseeing. We also went to The Hardrock Cafe, which the kids loved. And then, we saw the brilliant musical Wicked. I absolutely loved it.
In other musical news, I found out last week that Les Miserables is coming to my state in November, and I’ve been singing One Day More ever since. lol As many of you know, and others might have guessed from my blog name, I LOVE LES MISERABLES WITH ALL MY HEART, so I’m beyond thrilled to be able to see the musical again. This will be my sixth time seeing the show, but it’s my kids first. I can’t wait!!
Anyway, let’s check out my reading & blogging month:
I Read So Many Great Books!
A Magic Steeped in Poison, Elektra, and Heartstopper were my favorite reads this month, but I didn’t read anything under three stars. If you click on an image, it will take you to Goodreads.
I Posted 24 Book Reviews!
- The Rigid Duke by Darcy Burke
- Kamila Knows Best by Farah Heron
- Iron & Fire by Kerrin Willis
- In a New York Minute by Kate Spencer
- Ancient Retribution by Katie Reus
- Mad About You by Mhairi McFarlane
- If You Ask Me by Libby Hubscher
- A Man of Legend by Linda Broday
- A Relentless Rake by Anna Harrington
- Sense and Second Degree Murder by Tirzah Price
- Blood Mercy by Vela Roth
- Blood Solace by Vela Roth
- Blood Sanctuary by Vela Roth
- How to Be a Wallflower by Eloisa James
- The City of Dusk by Tara Sim
- The Duke of Disorder by Anna St. Claire
- The Lady and the Bricklayer by Lisa Torquay
- Shadow Kissed by Rebecca L. Garcia
- Daring the Duke by Charlie Lane
- A Dare Too Far by Charlie Lane
- Falling for the Competition by Jen Smith
- Debating with the Duke by Alexa Aston
- Tear Down the Throne by Jennifer Estep
- The Rogue and the Peasant by Amberley Martin
Other Fun Posts:
- Top 10 Tuesday: Books With My Favorite Trope
- Spell the Month in Books: March
- April 2022: Highly Anticipated Book Releases
- Top Ten Tuesday: Books With Adjectives in the Title
- Top Ten Tuesday: 21st Century Books I Think Will Become Classics
How was your month? Did you read anything fantastic? Comment below!