Hey there! Lisa’s Books, Gems, and Tarot nominated me for this award, and I’m so thankful! If you haven’t been to Lisa’s blog, you should check it out. It’s fantastic!
I started One Book More at the end of January and can’t believe the support and love I’ve received from fellow book bloggers and book lovers. So, thank you to all of you for making this journey an absolute joy!
Did You Know: Liebster in German means – sweetest, kindest, endearing, beloved and so on. It’s a great initiative to support new blogs.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and add a link to their blog
- Answer the 11 questions given to you
- Nominate 11 bloggers that you think deserve the award
- Ask 11 innovative questions to the ones you have nominated
- Remember to notify your nominees once you have uploaded your acknowledgement post
Favourite fictional couple?
Oh, this is too hard! There are so many that I adore! Dredarion and Leigh in the Dark and Otherworldly series, Leonel and Isaura from Beneath Cruel Fathoms are my top 2 right now.
Feyre and Rhysand from ACOTAR, Katniss and Peeta in The Hunger Games trilogy and Elizabeth and Darcy from Pride and Prejudice are other faves.
Favourite place to read?
Probably my bed. I love curling up in bed with a good book.
If you could visit anywhere in the world, where would it be?
I’d love to go to Ireland. I have relatives and friends that have gone and talked of it’s beauty, and it sounds like a lovely place to visit.
Best childhood memory?
Spending time with my family. My brother and I played a lot of basketball and swam in our pool all summer every summer. I also spent a lot of time with my mom, shopping, talking, reading, and just enjoying each other. I miss those simple and fun days, especially now that my mom is gone.
If you could have a superpower, what would it be?
Teleportation. I’d never have to drive a busy street or highway again, and it would save me so much time! lol
Last book you read?
The Christmas Swap by Sandy Barker, a very charming contemporary romance!
Most anticipated books?
Would you go into space if you had the chance?
Probably not willingly, but, if a sexy alpha alien came to get me, I wouldn’t resist too much. 😉 Here are some examples:
Fantasy or sci-fi?
BOTH!! I’d probably choose fantasy over sci-fi, but I love them both!!!
Whose blog should I follow?
Here are a few of my faves:
Sand or snow?
Snow. I’m not a fan of heat and beaches, but I do love a nice snowfall!
- How did you come up with your blog name?
- Favorite fictional couple(s)? Stealing yours, Lisa!!
- What book are you currently reading?
- Staycation or vacation?
- If you could have one character from any piece of fiction teach you one skill, who would it be and what skill would you learn?
- Do you have a favorite book quote?
- What is your favorite genre?
- What is your least favorite genre?
- Which book do you wish more people knew about/read?
- Who is your favorite fictional villain?
- What is your most anticipated read for the rest of 2020?
- Ali @ Ali’s Books
- Aria @ Book Nook Bits
- Leslie @ Books are the New Black
- Dini @ Dini Panda Reads
- Becky & Kayla @ A Couple of Bees
- Pamela @ The Picky Bookworm
- Leslie @ Life in the Book Lane
- Deanna @ A Novel Glimpse
- Meshi @ Twirling Book Princess
- Becky @ Becky’s Book Blog
- Kathryn @ Kathryn Books
Thanks for stopping by!