Recently, I was tagged twice for the Mystery Blogger Award. First, I was tagged by Cassie from Books with Cassie. I love her blog and I’m so grateful that she would think of me!
This award was created by Okoto Enigma to recognize “amazing blogs that haven’t been discovered” yet. The goal is to “create a friendly community and build a link between bloggers in the blogosphere; as everyone gets nominated and they too can spread the fun by nominating more people for the award.”
Let’s start with the rules and then we can move on to the fun stuff!
- Put the award logo/image on your blog.
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well.
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
- You have to nominate 10 – 20 people.
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog.
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify).
- Share a link to your best post(s).
3 Fun Facts About Me:
- I was in an Aerosmith video. They performed in Boston for an MTV award show in the 90s, and I was in the audience. 🙂
- I can sing (not well) the entire Les Miserables concert soundtrack.
- I have 5 tattoos – the comedy/tragedy mask, a Star Wars symbol, 2 of Les Miserables, and one not worth mentioning.
Questions from Cassie:
1. What is your favorite thing about where you live (city, state or even country)?
The season changes. I live in New England, and the seasons are so beautiful. I particularly love spring and fall.
2. What do you think about the color yellow? *This is my weird question
It reminds me of summer. Bright, happy, and positive.
3. What’s something positive that you hope comes out of this pandemic?
I hope people learn to be kinder to one another and respect the workers that put themselves at risk every day for others.
4. How do you fit blogging into your routine?
Pre-Corona virus, this was easy. I had several hours of alone time while my kids were at school. Now, it’s a bit more difficult. I have three wonderful children at home, and they are my top priority. So, I take a few minutes here and there during the day when the kids are busy, but I mostly blog at night.
5. Who is someone you would love to meet, dead or alive?
This is a toughie! There are so many people that I’d love to meet, but at the top of my list are:
Sarah J. Maas, Maya Angelou, BARRY MANILOW (I’m a major Fanilow!), Michelle Obama, George Lucas, and the person who invented air conditioners.
- If you could meet any author, living or dead, who would it be and why?
- Which books are you most looking forward to reading?
- (My weird question) If you could morph two animals to make one super animal, what two animals would you choose? Why?
- What was your favorite book when you were a kid?
- What do you like to do other than reading?
- Evelyn @ Evelyn Reads
- Erin @ Kitty Jade
- Gilana @ Gil Reads Books
- Jane @ Jane Rosebery
- Prutha Pimpalgaonkar @ The Confessions of a Music and Book Addict
- Jamie @ Bubbly Books
- Megan Nicole @ Lovabull Books
- Pamela @ The Picky Bookworm
- Janine @ The World Was Hers for the Reading
- Subakka Bookstuff
My Best Post:
One of my favorite recent posts is my review of Beneath Cruel Fathoms: