I was tagged for the Mystery Blogger Award by Nottsreader who has a super cool blog that you should totally check out! Thanks so much for the nomination!!
What is the Mystery Blogger Award?
“Mystery Blogger Award” is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging; and they do it with so much love and passion.
– Okoto Enigma
This award was originally created by Okoto @ Okoto Enigma’s Blog.
- Put the award logo/image on your blog
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
- You have to nominate 10 – 20 people
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify)
- Share a link to your best post(s)
- I taught high school English for almost 20 years.
2. This year, I celebrate my 20th wedding anniversary.
3. I have been to Disney World 20 times.
1. If you are/have been in Lock Down what did you miss/are missing the most? or if you have not, what do you think you would miss the most?
I’m missing the library the most. It’s been closed for over two months! I think I miss the freedom of just being able to go out on a whim without restrictions.
2. What book had the most affect on your reading life?
There are so many books that influenced my reading life, but the one that stands out the most is the Harry Potter series. This is the series that solidified my love of epic fantasy.
I actually went to a midnight release of one of the books, stayed up all night reading it, and called in sick to work the next day so that I could read it again! I’ve read this series at least ten times, and it never gets old.
3. What is either your claim for fame or you biggest achievement outside of blogging?
My fun claim to fame is that I was once in an Aerosmith video. 🙂
4. What book TV show/film do you watch every time it is on?
Star Wars. Any Star Wars movie. Every. Single. Time.
However, there are so many other movies that I would keep on: Galaxy Quest, any of the Harry Potter or Hunger Games movies,Twister, Strictly Ballroom, Robin Hood: Prince of Thieves, The Princess Bride, and basically anything with Keanu Reeves in it.
For TV, I would say Schitt’s Creek, The Mandelorian, and Sons of Anarchy.
5. Who would you want to play yourself in a film or TV show?
Without a doubt Melissa McCarthy. She’s so smart and funny!
I loved her in Gilmore Girls and in so many of her films. However, my two favorite Melissa McCarthy favorites are when she performed in “Colors of the Wind” in a lip sync battle with Jimmy Fallen, and when she played Sean Spicer on SNL. Hilarious!
My Best Posts:
- Ren @ A Bookish Balance
- Corina @ The Brown Eyed Bookworm
- Janine @ The World Was Hers for the Reading
- Madeline @ Mad’s Books
- Melinda @ Basement.Bookcase
- Genie in a Novel
- Alyssa @ A Lovely Book Affair
- Jacob @ Books and Pixels
- Emelie @ Emelie’s Books
- Jordann @ The Book Blog Life
Questions for My Nominees:
- What is the one book that you will always recommend to anyone?
- If you could turn one book or book series into a TV show, which would you choose?
- Would you rather have dinner with your favorite author or your favorite character?
- Which three words describe your reading tastes?
- What book are you currently reading, and what do you plan to read next?
Thanks for reading, and thanks again to Nottsreader for the nomination! That was a ton of fun! 🙂