Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.
This week’s topic is:
Books With Long Titles
I included a link to Goodreads in case you want to read more about the books.
1. The Curious Incident of the Dog in Night-Time by Mark Haddon
2. The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Society by Mary Ann Shaffer
3. The Forgotten Letters of Esther Durant by Kayte Nunn
4. Aristotle and Dante Discover the Secrets of the Universe by Benjamin Alire Saenz
5. Ten Things I Hate About the Duke by Loretta Chase
6. Fried Green Tomatoes at the Whistlestop Cafe by Fannie Flagg
7. The Strange Case of Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde by Robert Louis Stephenson
8. Hotel on the Corner of Bitter and Sweet by Jamie Ford
9. The Siren and the Deep Blue Sea by Kerrelyn Sparks
10. How to Read Literature Like a Professor by Thomas C. Foster
Whew! This was a lot tougher than I thought it would be! Which books with really long titles have you read? Comment below!