I’m so happy to be on the TLC Book Tour for Whiplash and Quicksand, books 2 & 3 in The Champions series by Janet Dailey. I’m a big fan of western romances and romantic suspense, and both of these sound fantastic – suspenseful and intriguing with swoon-worthy love stories! Let’s check them out:
Series: The Champions #2
Page Length: 336 Pages
Publication Date: July 26, 2022
Synopsis: Fans of edge of your seat romance and readers of B.J. Daniels, Lindsay McKenna, and Diana Palmer won’t want to miss this electrifying and genuine new page-turner from the bestselling romance legend.
When Val Champion returns to the family ranch, she’s ready to put her past behind her. Her dreams of a Hollywood acting career have become a nightmare of fear. But once she sees rodeo man Casey Bozeman facing down a bull in the arena, she knows she’s no safer at home. Face to face with her first and only true love, Val can’t deny her still powerful feelings for Casey. Feelings she can never act on again…
Val’s the one who got away, the woman who broke his heart so hard he still feels the sting. But there’s no denying Casey’s still drawn to the fiery beauty. And there’s no way he can stand by when the high stakes Professional Bull Riding finals in Vegas bring out the danger Val’s been running from. Suddenly the rugged cowboy is willing to risk it all for her once more, even if it means facing down those secrets lurking in her unforgettable eyes.
Series: The Champions #3
Page Length: 288
Publication Date: August 30, 2022
Synopsis: New York Times bestselling author Janet Dailey’s latest Champions novel tells the rugged, romantic story of an Arizona family ranch in trouble, as the Champion sisters fight to keep their legacy bull-rearing operation strong, going head-to-head —and heart to heart—with some of the toughest men on the rodeo circuit.
Tess Champion knows better than to trust Brock Tolman, the rancher who once swindled her late father in a land deal. But with the Alamo Canyon Ranch in foreclosure, Tess is forced to accept Brock’s offer of a partnership. Brock claims he only wants to breed the Champion bloodline into his own herd. In exchange, he offers Tess one of his own young bulls. Soon enough, Quicksand is the rising star of the rodeo circuit, which only proves Tess is better at picking bulls than she is men. Because she’s way too tempted to surrender to her attraction to Brock, despite her certainty he’s only out to steal her family ranch.
It’s not until the tycoon’s private plane crashes in the wilderness, stranding him with Tess, that the truth of their relationship will come out. The Champion family’s future is on the line, but it’s Tess’s heart that will take the hit if she’s fallen for the wrong man…
About the Author:
Janet Dailey’s first book was published in 1976. Since then she has written more than 100 novels and become one of the top-selling female authors in the world, with 325 million copies of her books sold in nineteen languages in ninety-eight countries. She is known for her strong, decisive characters, her extraordinary ability to recreate a time and a place, and her unerring courage to confront important, controversial issues in her stories. To learn more about Janet Dailey and her novels, please visit JanetDailey.com or find her on Facebook at Facebook.com/JanetDaileyAuthor.
- Monday, August 15th: @kristis_literary_corner
- Tuesday, August 16th: @bookscoffeephotography
- Wednesday, August 17th: @onemused
- Thursday, August 18th: @infinite.readlist
- Friday, August 19th: @jenniaahava
- Saturday, August 20th: @everything.is.words
- Sunday, August 21st: @dawns.bookshelf
- Monday, August 22nd: @angelareadsbooks
- Monday, August 22nd: @everlasting.bookworm
- Wednesday, August 24th: @1bookmore
- Wednesday, August 24th: @books_and_biewers
- Thursday, August 25th: @abduliacoffeebookaddict23
- Friday, August 26th: @whatkarinareads
- Friday, August 26th: @sarahs.bookish.reviews
- Saturday, August 27th: @beastreader
- Monday, August 29th: @jenguerdy
- Tuesday, August 30th: @randi_reads
- Wednesday, August 31st: @nerdy_book_lover_1987
- Thursday, September 1st: @bookish.heidi
- Saturday, September 3rd: @subakka.bookstuff
- Saturday, September 3rd: @shopcoffeekids
- Wednesday, September 7th: @nurse_ bookie
- Monday, September 12th: @pickagoodbook