I was nominated by Sarah @ Bookish Rantings! If you haven’t been over to Sarah’s blog, you totally should! There are tons of great book recommendations and reviews to check out. 🙂
- Provide the link to the creator’s original award post. (very important: see why in step 5)
- Answer the questions provided.
- Create 7 unique questions.
- Nominate 10 bloggers. Ensure that they are aware of their nomination. Neither the award’s creator nor the blogger that nominated you can be nominated.
- At the end of 2020, every blog that ping-backs the creator’s original post will be entered to win the 2020 Outstanding Blogger Award!
What was the last book that made you cry?
Ok, first, let me remind you that I’m a crier. It’s kind of a joke when I watch movies with my family because I ALWAYS cry. I cried watching Finding Nemo, Frozen, and don’t even get me started on Toy Story 4 and Coco. I had to leave the room during a few scenes in Coco I was crying so hard. lol What can I say? I’m a sensitive woman.
The last book that made me weep copiously is:
What movie have you watched too many times to count?
There are so many!! lol I’m going to go with the Star Wars movies. All of them. Episodes 4-6 the most, but yeah. I love Star Wars.
Runners up include: Pride and Prejudice, Speed, This is the End, Dante’s Peak, Lake Placid, Die Hard, and The Matrix. Oh, and Frozen, and every other animated movie my kids watched on repeat. Yeah, I’m talking about you Cars, Wall-E, Frozen 2, Coco, Moana, and Lilo & Stich!
Favorite TV show you will never get tired of?
Schitt’s Creek. Such a funny show, and I adore the cast!
What’s something you collect besides books?
Plants. I love gardening and have a pretty decent collection of houseplants as well.
You get to pick a song to narrate a day in your life, what is it?
I guess it depends on the day! lol This is the first week of distance learning, and I have three kids in three different schools. So, the theme song for this week was The Wall by Pink Floyd. haha
What would you like to achieve on your blog in the next year?
Hmmm. That’s a really good question! I would like to expand my Author Spotlights/Interviews. I love connecting with authors and talking with them about their writing!
Cutest gif you’ve ever seen?
- Abby @ Beyond the Read
- Tilly @ The Biblioshelf
- Deanna @ A Novel Glimpse
- Meg @ Pop Read’s Reviews
- Maisy @ Hawthorn Book Reviews
- Chiara @ Bookworms Anonymous
- Lisa @ Lisa’s Books Gems and Tarot
- Celine @ Celine Lingg
- Dini @ Dinipanda Reads
- Biyai @ Roving Bookworm NG
- If you could describe your blog in three words, what would they be?
- Do you have any hobbies other than blogging or reading?
- What advice would you give to new bloggers?
- What is your favorite holiday?
- Which book has been on your TBR the longest?
- Has having a blog changed your reading habits?
- If you could have any animal as a pet, which animal would it be?