I’ve been nominated for the Awesome Blogger Award by Alexandra @ Reading by Starlight. Thanks so much! If you haven’t been to her blog, you should totally check it out!! It’s creative and beautiful, and her reviews are fabulous! 🙂
What Is It?
The Awesome Blogger Award was originally created by Maggie from Dreaming of Guatemala. This award celebrates “wonderful writers all across the blogging world”. It’s a nod to awesome bloggers alike – people whose blogs are beautiful and kind.
☆ Thank the blogger who nominated you
☆ Answer all the questions given to you
☆ Nominate 5 people and let them know
☆ Write 10 questions for them to answer
1. What’s a trashy book you’re low key obsessed with?
Twilight. Many people think it’s trash, but I enjoyed the series. I wouldn’t say I’m obsessed, but years ago, I was so into the series! Team Edward forever!!!
2. Who’s you’re favorite Disney Prince? What makes him your favorite?
The Beast. Does he count? He has a fantastic library! 🙂
3. Congratulations – you’ve just won the lottery! What will you spend your winnings on?
I would buy a new house, take the family on a marvelous vacation, and put enough away to put my three kids through college. Then, I’d donate.
4. If you had a boat [any sort of boat] what would you name it?
Fanilow – I love Barry Manilow think this would make a great boat name! 😉
5. What’s the best thing you’ve gotten away with?
Nothing interesting! I’m pretty boring, but once when I was younger, I stole a bookmark from Walt Disney World. I know, I Know…I’m a bad-ass! lol
6. Would you rather be an antihero or an antivillain?
Anti-hero. There’s always a chance for redemption.
7. This is it – the world is ending tomorrow. What’s the last book you read?
I think I would read a poetry anthology. Different poems from different authors about topics that felt important to me while awaiting my impending doom.
8. If you could be a supporting character in any movie what movie would you pick? What’s your role?
Princess Leia in any of the Star Wars movies!
9. Kiss, marry, kill – pick three celebrities.
Kiss: Charlie Hunnam
Marry: Andrew Lincoln
Kill: No one. I don’t really hate anyone enough to give the kill label. There is a celebrity-turned-politician that I despise, but I don’t wish death on anyone.
10. Would you rather live in a house by the sea, a cottage deep in the woods or a townhouse right in the heart of the city?
A house by the sea, for sure!
- Meggy @ Chocolate ‘n’ Waffles
- Stefani @ Written Among the Stars
- A Novel Glimpse
- Corina @ The Brown Eyed Bookworm
- Mehsi @ Twirling Book Princess
- What three words describe you?
- What is the most recent TV show or movie you’ve watched? Would you recommend it?
- Which book from your favorite genre would you recommend to someone who has never read anything from that genre before?
- What are your favorite traits in main characters?
- What’s the best piece of advice that you’ve ever received?
- Describe your dream reading space.
- Do you have any pets? Pics please! 🙂
- What was your favorite required reading when you were in school?
- What do you like to do in your spare time (besides reading and blogging)?
- What’s your favorite snack?