I want to thank Liza at The Inharmonious Heroine for tagging me! If you haven’t been over to The Inharmonious Heroine, you so should! Liza has great book reviews, tags, and other bookish posts!
The Hallotober Tag was created by Jordanne from The Life Of A Glasgow Girl.
- Thank the person who tagged you and link to their post
- Put the rules at the beginning or after introduction
- Answer the 13 questions
- Tag 13 people to do the tag
- Delete Question 13, add a new number one question of your own
- You are free to use the tag image somewhere in the post
1. What’s your favorite spooky book?
Rebecca by Daphne du Maurier. It has total spooky, creepy, Gothic vibes!
2. What’s your favorite thing about October?
The weather, the leaves changing, and it’s my birthday month!!
3. Are you a big celebrator of Halloween?
Well, I go trick-or-treating with my kids every year, and I usually dress up, so I’m a celebrator but not extreme or anything.
4. What’s your favorite horror movie?
Though I do watch horror movies, I have nightmares for ages if I watch them. Seriously, when I was younger I watched A Nightmare on Elm Street, and one of the characters gets sucked into a waterbed. I had a water bed, and I didn’t sleep on that sucker for weeks!
I don’t like anything too horrifying. Movies like The Conjuring, Hostel, and The Blair Witch Project scared the crap out of me, and I’ve turned off many movies because they were too scary. Heck, I used to watch The Walking Dead, and when of my favorite characters was brutally murdered, I sobbed. The next day, I took my kids to the bus stop, and my friend/neighbor brought up the show, and she and I cried at the bus stop. In front of everyone. After that episode, I was so traumatized that I stopped watching the show. lol
I did like Darkness Falls and The Lost Boys. I would say those are two of my favorite horror films.
5. Would you rather a cozy night in watching horrors or a big night out in a costume?
Cozy night in. I’m an introvert.
6. Which has been your most favorite costume to date?
My husband and I did a couples costume – he was Bob Ross, and I was a happy little tree. I think that’s my all-time fave!
7. Bobbing for apples or pin the hat on the witch?
Pin the hat on the witch, for sure!!
8. How do you celebrate Halloween?
Usually, the parentals come over to see my kids dressed in their costumes. Then, we take our kids with our next-door neighbors and trick-or-treat. Sometimes my brother and his family comes too. It’s a fun night, and a lot of the houses in our neighborhood decorate and do cool stuff for the holiday.
9. What’s your least favorite horror?
I didn’t like Child’s Play at all.
10. Do you have a favorite trick or treating memory?
11. What’s your favorite thing about Halloween?
Hands down, the candy.
12. Scary costume or silly costume?
13. What’s your favorite Halloween candy?
Peanut butter cups. No, Almond Joy. Or maybe Kit Kat. Basically, anything chocolate. lol
- Pamela @ The Picky Bookworm
- Alexa @ Writing the Universe
- Ana @ Ana Bookshelves Blog
- Noelle @ Wordgazing and Magic
- Joanna @ The Geekish Brunette
- Leaf Pages
- Ali @ Ali’s Books
- Lindsey @ Life, Love, Laughter, Linds
- Meg @ Meg’s Magical Musings
- Erin @ Reading on a Star
- Amanda @ MetalPhantasmReads
- Stephen @ Stephen Writes
- Janine @ The World Was Hers for the Reading
- Have you ever been to a haunted house, or would you ever go?
- What’s your favorite spooky book?
- What’s your favorite thing about October?
- Are you a big celebrator of Halloween?
- What’s your favorite horror movie?
- Would you rather a cozy night in watching horrors or a big night out in a costume?
- Which has been your most favorite costume to date?
- Bobbing for apples or pin the hat on the witch?
- How do you celebrate Halloween?
- What’s your least favorite horror?
- Do you have a favorite trick or treating memory?
- What’s your favorite thing about Halloween?
- Scary costume or silly costume?