Hey there! I was nominated by Georgia @ Lost in Neverland for this award, and I am so thankful. If you haven’t been to Lost in Neverland, you should totally check it out!! It’s an awesome blog with great reviews and other wonderful bookish content.
The Outstanding Blogger Award was originally created by Colton Beckwith.
- Provide the link to the creator’s original award post. (very important: see why in step 5)
- Answer the questions provided.
- Create 7 unique questions.
- Nominate 10 bloggers. Ensure that they are aware of their nomination. Neither the award’s creator, nor the blogger that nominated you, can be nominated.
- At the end of 2020, every blog that ping-backs the creator’s original post will be entered to win the 2020 Outstanding Blogger Award!
What is your first read of 2021?
A Heart So Fierce and Broken by Brigid Kemmerer, and I loved it!
Do you have any reading or blogging goals this year?
My Goodreads goal is to read 100 books this year. Other than that, I have no formal goals. However, I’d like to join more blog tours and maybe become more active on Pinterest. We’ll see…
What was your favourite book of 2020?
Nooooo! I don’t know if I can pick just one. Here are the first four that popped in my head (I included links to Goodreads if you click on the picture):
What was you least favourite book of 2020?
Damsel. I had a few DNFs, but Damsel really didn’t do it for me. I think I was most disappointed in this one because I had high hopes for it.
If you could only eat one food for the rest of you life, what would it be?
Tomatoes – I have a major love of tomatoes, and last summer I even grew 24 tomato plants!
Do you prefer writing book reviews or book tags?
Depends on the day. lol Tags are usually super fun, but I also like analyzing and commenting on books. This week, I held off on writing review because it felt like a bit of a chore. 🙂
Have you got a book recommendation for me?
Always! The Song of Achilles by Madeline Miller is AMAZING!! So is Beneath Cruel Fathoms by Anela Deen.
I also am loving the Cursebreakers series. Other YA fantasis I’ve read and loved recently include Fable by Adrienne Young, Cast in Firelight by Dana Swift, Poison and Honey by Kristen Brand, and The Elements of the Crown by Kay L. Moody.
For historical fiction lovers, I really enjoyed The Book of Lost Names by Kristin Harmel.
- Lu @ Lu Reviews Books
- Abby @ Beyond the Read
- Carla @ Carla Loves to Read
- Ali @ Ali’s Books
- Becky @ Becky’s Book Blog
- Noelle @ Wordgazing and Magic
- Joanna @ The Geekish Brunette
- Do you have any bookish or non-bookish goals for 2021?
- Which books are you most looking forward to reading in 2021?
- What are you currently reading?
- Do you prefer series or standalones?
- Which animal best describes your personality?
- Do you have a favorite book or author?
- Describe your blog in three words.