Emma @ Never Judge a Book By Its Cover tagged me for the super fun Would You Rather? tag. I love her blog and her reviews! If you haven’t been to her blog, you should totally check it out. 🙂
- Thank the nominator.
- Answer the questions given to you by the nominator.
- Make your own questions.
- Tag others to join in on the fun!
1. Would you rather wait to buy the your favourite series/book in an edition that matches on your bookshelf or read the book in any edition because your desperate to read it?
Any edition. I’m not super picky with stuff like that. If it matches, great. If not, that’s ok too.
2. Would you rather read a series as they come out or wait until all books have been published to binge read them?
Oooh. That’s a tough one. I think as they come out. I like the anticipation when waiting for a sequel or new book in a series to release. It gives me time to wonder and make predictions about the characters and the story.
3. Would you rather finish the late library book with 50 pages left and pay the £100 fine for being overdue and you can’t borrow it again, or return before the due date?
I’m paying the fine. I would want to finish the book, especially if I only had 50 pages left!
4. Would you rather be in Adarlan (Throne of Glass) or Prythian (A Court of Thorns and Roses)?
Prythian. Though I love both series, ACOTAR is my favorite. I love the characters, the world, everything about the series. Plus, there’s Rhysand! (Insert dramatic sigh here)
5. Would you rather read 3 300 pages books or 1 beast book of 900 pages?
It depends on the book. I’m not overly daunted by long books, but there’s nothing worse than a long book filled with fluff. Honestly, I’d probably read all 4 books mentioned in the prompt. 🙂
6. Would you rather be a Cullen (Edward) or a Quileute (Jacob)?
I’m ready to sparkle in the sunlight, baby! Make me a Cullen. I’ll live forever, always look gorgeous, and I’ll sparkle. So, my nourishment is blood. I can live with that. Plus, werewolves run hot, and I hate the heat, and every time they go out in the rain, they’d smell like wet dog. Gross!
Team Edward forever!!!
7. Would you rather read the book or watch the movie first?
Book! Always the book! With only a few exceptions, I rarely find that the movie is better than the book.
8. Would you rather have been rewarded a lifetime worth of books or a lifetime of time reading books?
A lifetime of time, I think. What if I get rewarded a lifetime of books and die the next day? No, give me a nice long life, and I’ll bring the books!
9. Would you rather read a hyped book and avoid spoilers or wait and be susceptible to spoilers?
Read the hyped book. Spoilers aren’t terrible (sometimes I even go looking for them), but there are certain books that I’d like to read without the spoilers.
10. Would you rather be in the tv adaption of your favourite book or the fictional world of your favourite book?
The fictional world. I’m a terrible actress, and that’s way too much pressure for me!
- Would you rather meet your favorite author or meet your favorite character?
- Would you rather only read series or only read standalones?
- Would you rather read one book at a time or multiple books?
- Would you rather only read physical books or only read ebooks?
- Would you rather live in one of the factions from Divergent or one of the districts in The Hunger Games?
- Would you rather have your favorite hero’s powers or your favorite villain’s powers?
- Would you rather never read a new release or never be able to reread a book?
- Would you rather live in your favorite character’s world or have your favorite character live in your world?
- Would you rather every book start with “Once upon a time” or every book end with “and they lived happily ever after”?
- Would you rather never be able to buy a book again or never be able to borrow a book again?
- May @ Hawthorn Book Reviews
- Em @ The Geeky Jock
- Emer @ A Little Haze Book Blog
- Madeline @ The Bookish Mutant
- Nicole @ Half Wild Books
That was so fun! Thanks for reading and feel free to join in on the fun!! 🙂
11 thoughts on “The Would You Rather? Book Tag”
Thanks so much for tagging me! I can’t wait to do it (I’m a little swamped with reviews atm but I should get to it soon!) I’m team Edward too <3
Yay! I can’t wait to read your responses! 🙂
Thanks so much for tagging me, this looks really fun! 🙂
🙂 It’s definitely a fun one!
Loved reaing this!
Thanks so much! 🙂
Great answers! I would also choose to have a lifetime of time because I already have mountains and mountains of books to read… Hopefully with a lifetime of time I’ll finally
make a dent in them 😂 Also really love your answer to the Cullen question! Haha I totally agree with you <3
lol – I hear you! My TBR grows every day. 🙂
I admit, I like my series covers to match!
I think a lot of people do. 🙂