Hey there! Carl Batnag over at The Pine-Scented Chronicles nominated me for the mystery blogger award! This is the sixth time I’ve been nominated for this award, and I am humbled. Thank you so much for the nomination, Carl, and if you haven’t been over to The Pine-Scented Chronicles, you should check it out. There are so many different and inspiring posts about life, literature, and more!
What is the Mystery Blogger Award?
“Mystery Blogger Award” is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging; and they do it with so much love and passion.“
– Okoto Enigma
This award was originally created by Okoto @ Okoto Enigma’s Blog.
- Put the award logo/image on your blog
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
- You have to nominate 10 – 20 people
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify)
- Share a link to your best post(s)
Check out my other Mystery Blogger Awards!
- I recently took a Meyers-Briggs test and my results are INFP.
- I have three dogs, a bearded dragon, and a fish.
- I’ve lived in the same state for my entire life.
What is your most embarrassing blogging moment?
Well, last week I misspelled a character’s name in a review. A little embarrassing, especially considering how much I loved the book!
If you were given the opportunity to meet a famous personality, dead or alive, who would it be and what would you talk about?
The first person that came to mind is Cillian Murphy because I have a huge crush on him. lol Then I got serious.
I think I’d choose Jane Austen. She was an author ahead of her time, and I would love to pick her brain about her feelings towards different themes and characters in her books, especially Pride and Prejudice. I’d also like to meet Michelle Obama, Oprah, and Sarah J. Maas. They are all powerful, intelligent women, and I think it would be humbling just to be in their presence.
What are the first three things you are going to do once the pandemic is over and all restrictions are lifted?
My family and I usually vacation in New Hampshire a few time a year. This year, we had to cancel. So, first I’d take the family trip. Second, I’d like to go out to eat. I haven’t been to a restaurant since the start of the pandemic, and I’m still hesitant to go. Third, I want to go to the local zoo! The sloth just had a baby, as did several monkeys, and the baby anteater is starting to come out more. I really want to see the baby sloth!! I’ve seen pictures, and it’s adorable!
Would you rather have a teleportation machine or a time travelling machine? Why?
Teleportation. I’d never have to drive again and could get everywhere super fast. I could travel the world, and that would be pretty cool. Plus, I read “A Sound of Thunder” by Ray Bradbury. I’m not going back and messing with the past. I’ve seen Back to the Future to many times not to know the potential disasters when you go back in time!
Which movie or literary character do you most strongly identify with?
Hmm. This is tough! I’ll go with Molly Weasley. She’s loving, smart, and fierce! She’s a proud mother, a loving wife, and she’s not afraid to stand up for what she believes in. I’d like to think that’s me.
- Amanda @ MetalPhantasmReads
- Tina @ Reading Between the Pages
- Ashley @ Red-Haired Ash Reads
- Tessa @ Tessa Talks Books
- Emily @ Frappes and Fiction
- Canadian Girl Book Blog
- Where is the strangest place you’ve read a book?
- Which movie or literary character do you most strongly identify with?
- Do you prefer to shop for books online, in-store, or a combination of the two?
- What is your favorite book.book series?
- If you were to compete in a lip-sync battle, what song would you choose to lip sync? (My fun question)
My Best Post:
One of my favorite recent posts is my review of Beneath Cruel Fathoms:
Thanks so much for reading! I hope you enjoyed my answers, and thanks again, Carl, for the nomination!