I want to thank Etta @ Chonky Books for nominating me for The Ideal Inspiration Blogger Award! Etta has an amazing blog, and I always enjoy reading the thoughtful reviews and other bookish posts. If you haven’t been over to Chonky Books, you should go check it out!
About the Award:
Ideal Inspiration Blogger Award is a non-official Award to the bloggers as a reward of wonderful work on their blogs. It’s just as important because it really reflects the good impact we can have on other people’s lives. It is important for the inspiration towards the success journey of our fellow bloggers and especially newbie’s to become the future Stars.
- Thank the person who has nominated you and provide a link back to their blog
- Answer their questions
- Nominate up to 9 other bloggers and ask them 5 new questions
- Notify the nominees through their blog by visiting and commenting on their blog
- List the rules and display the “Ideal Inspiration Blogger Award” logo
- Provide the link of the Award creator of the Ideal Inspiration Blogger award as Rising Star @Ideal Inspiration Blog
What inspires you to blog?
I have a slight obsession with books. lol When I left teaching, I really missed talking about books with other book lovers. So, I started the blog. Such a good decision! I’ve made so many book friends and have loved becoming part of the book blogging community!
What is your favorite amusement park ride?
I always enjoy flume rides and river rapids rides. I would say those are my favorites.
What is your go-to song on your music apps (Spotify/Pandora/etc.)?
Right now, I’m a little in love with Harry Styles. I’ve been loving his remix of Lizzo’s Juice. Generally though, my go-to music is usually the Dave Matthews Band, music from Les Miserables, or a mix of pop and rock. Here’s Harry Styles for your viewing and listening enjoyment:
Do you prefer to binge shows/books or do you like to spread them out?
I’m a binger. Once I find something I like, i consume it with enthusiasm.
What classic Disney kingdom would you live? (Ex. Arendale, Agrabah, etc.)
Oooh, this is such a good question and definitely one I’ve thought about!! My first choice is definitely wherever the Beast’s castle is in Beauty and the Beast. I think it’s somewhere in France. I’ve wanted that library since I first saw the movie! lol
- If you could live in any movie world, where would you live?
- Which book are you most looking forward to reading this month?
- What are some of you hobbies other than blogging and reading?
- Which achievements are you most proud of?
- If you could be any magical/supernatural being, which would you choose and why?