Happy Wednesday! Today I have my monthly wrap-up for February. I read a ton of amazing books, though I didn’t read as much as I usually do. My kids had school vacation and time got ahead of me. I’m still really happy with what I read though. I put everything aside for several days to reread HoEaB before the release of HoSaB, and I’m so glad I did. I think I liked the book even more the second time than I did the first! That, Tear Down the Throne, and Falling for the Competition were my favorite reads of the month.
Let’s check out what was going on this month on the blog!
I read 16 books!!
If you’d like to learn more about a book, click on the image, and it will take you to Goodreads.
I Posted 18 Book Reviews:
- Never a Duke by Grace Burrowes
- By Any Other Name by Lauren Kate
- Meet Me in the Margins by Melissa Ferguson
- A Perfect Equation by Elizabeth Everett
- A Laird for the Governess by Catherine Tinley
- Earl on the Run by Jane Ashford
- The Marquess of Yew Park House by Lotte R. James
- The Best Kept Secret by Tawna Fenske
- Pepper Pot Farm by K.T. Dady
- Set on You by Amy Lea
- In a Dark, Dark Wood by Cece Louise
- Just the Way You Are by Beth Moran
- The Wedding Crasher by Abigail Mann
- The Bachelor Betrayal by Maddison Michaels
- The Good Girl’s Guide to Rakes by Eva Leigh
- The Little Library on Cherry Lane by Katie Ginger
- Educated by the Earl by Alexa Aston
- A Forgery of Roses by Jessica S. Olson
Other Fun Posts:
- Top Ten Tuesday: Books With Character Names in the Title
- Top Ten Tuesday: Books with “Love” in the Title
- Top Ten Tuesday: Dynamic Duos
- Spell the Month in Books: February
- Valentine’s Day Book Tag
- The Book Blogger Memory Challenge
- Author Spotlight: My Interview with Tahnee Perry
- Art Reveal for The Sylvan and the Sand by Sarah M. Cradit
- March 2022: Highly Anticipated Releases
So, overall I had a pretty great reading month! How about you? Did you read any great books? Comment below!