I was tagged for the Mystery Blogger Award by Kim over at Bookish Kimberley. Her blog is fantastic, so if you haven’t been to it, you should so check it out! Thanks for the nomination, Kim!!
What is the Mystery Blogger Award?
“Mystery Blogger Award” is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging; and they do it with so much love and passion.“
– Okoto Enigma
This award was originally created by Okoto @ Okoto Enigma’s Blog.
- Put the award logo/image on your blog
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
- Answer the questions.
- You have to nominate 10 – 20 people
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify)
- Share a link to your best post(s)
- My elbows are double jointed.
2. I hate the sun and the heat! Basically, summer in my state is unpleasant for me. (Sorry sun-worshipers!) I have a sensitivity to light, and I get physically ill when I’m outside on a hot/humid and sunny day.
3. I don’t drink tea, coffee, or soda. I don’t like the taste of coffee or tea (though I love the smell), and I stopped drinking soda almost a year ago.
1. Which character in a book series do you want to become… if given a chance?
That’s tough. I think I’d like to become one of the protagonists in one of Mary Kay Andrews books. She’s an amazing author, and her protagonists are often strong, independent women.
2. What is the book that reminds you of your childhood?
Either the Little House series by Laura Ingels Wilder or The Sweet Valley High series by Francine Pascal. I loved both of those series!
3. Will you be happy to meet your fellow book bloggers around the world? Of course, after the coronavirus.
Oh my word, yes! I would love to meet some of the wonderful people I’ve met in the book blogging community!
4. Who is your most hated character in a book?
Voldemort. No, it’s President Snow. No, it’s Amarantha. Gosh, there are many that I love to hate. But I think the worst is Professor Umbridge. I despised her!
5. What is your favorite movie adaptation of a book?
Pride and Prejudice is the first one that comes to mind, but I also liked North and South (with the fabulous Richard Armitage).
Alfred Hitchcock’s Rebecca is another book-to-movie fave, as is Rear Window which is an adaptation of Cornell Woolrich’s short story.
- Lucy @ Sunstar Books
- Mayurakshi @ Bookshelf Life
- Leslie @ Books Are the New Black
- Ren @ A Bookish Balance
- Carla @ Carla Loves to Read
Questions for My Nominees:
- Do you prefer tidily wrapped-up endings or cliffhangers?
- What was your last book purchase?
- Who is your most hated character in a book?
- What one book do you think everyone should read?
- If you could live in one fictional world for a day, which one would you choose?
Thanks for stopping by, and thanks again, Kim, for the nomination! 🙂