I was nominated by A Couple of B’s for this award. I love A Couple of B’s! They are fantastic, positive bloggers with great recommendations! So, if you haven’t been over to their blog, you should totally check it out.
- Display the award logo on your blog.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention Okoto Enigma, the creator of the award.
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
- Answer 5 questions from the blogger who nominated you.
- Nominate 10 – 20 bloggers.
- Notify your nominees by leaving a comment on their blog.
- Ask your nominees 5 questions of your choice, including 1 weird or funny question.
- Share the link to your best post.
3 Things About Me:
- I have someone’s (a literary character’s) name and prison number tattooed on me.
- I can’t go to the bathroom without checking the toilet first for snakes. I blame the movie Snakes on a Plane! lol
- I never wear matching socks.
A Couple of B’s Questions:
What is one book you still want to read before Christmas?
I love Ann Aguirre’s writing, and this is a new Beauty and the Beast retelling! Count me in!! Check out this synopsis of the story:
Amarrah Brewer is desperate and grief-stricken.
For ages, the town of Bitterburn has sent tribute to the Keep at the End of the World, but a harsh winter leaves them unable to pay the toll that keeps the Beast at bay. Amarrah volunteers to brave what no one has before—to end the threat or die trying.
The Beast of Bitterburn has lost all hope.
One way or another, Njål has been a prisoner for his entire life. Monstrous evil has left him trapped and lonely, and he believes that will never change. There is only darkness in his endless exile, never light. Never warmth. Until she arrives.
It’s a tale as old as time… where Beauty goes to confront the Beast and falls in love instead.
What is one book on your Christmas list?
Cemetery Boys by Aiden Thomas. I’ve heard so many wonderful things about it, and it’s one of the few books I specifically asked for. Doesn’t it sounds great?
Yadriel has summoned a ghost, and now he can’t get rid of him.
When his traditional Latinx family has problems accepting his true gender, Yadriel becomes determined to prove himself a real brujo. With the help of his cousin and best friend Maritza, he performs the ritual himself, and then sets out to find the ghost of his murdered cousin and set it free.
However, the ghost he summons is actually Julian Diaz, the school’s resident bad boy, and Julian is not about to go quietly into death. He’s determined to find out what happened and tie off some loose ends before he leaves. Left with no choice, Yadriel agrees to help Julian, so that they can both get what they want. But the longer Yadriel spends with Julian, the less he wants to let him leave.
What advice would you give a new book blogger?
Connect with other bloggers. Interact, comment on posts, put yourself put there. The book blogging community is wonderful!
Puppies or kittens?
Puppies. I love both, but I have a super soft spot for dogs.
What is your favorite Christmas movie?
Die Hard. Christmas isn’t complete without John McClane!
- Jess @ Jessticulates
- Tessa @ Tessa Talks Books
- Millay @ Millay’s Musings
- Janine @ The World Was Hers for the Reading
- Celina @ Venus in Books
- Ahaana @ Windows to Worlds
- Bonnie @ Bonnie Reads and Writes
- Julie @ Julie’s Book Cave
- Laura @ Sincerely Reads
- Aleksandra @ Aleks and the Books
- What book are you currently reading?
- What book are you most looking forward to reading in 2021?
- Hot or cold weather?
- What are your blog goals of 2021?
- Do you have a favorite holiday movie?
Lastly, here’s a link to my review of If We Were Perfect by Ana Huang. Thanks so much for stopping by, and thanks again to A Couple of B’s for the nomination!!