Hey there! Yesterday, I had my August book haul, and today it’s time for my monthly wrap-up. August was a busy month with the blog and life in general. I didn’t read as much as usual, but I read some amazing books. My favorite read of the month was The Ballad of Never After. It was a fantastic sequel to Once Upon a Broken Heart!
- Luck & Last Resorts by Sarah Grunder Ruiz
- Longshadow by Olivia Atwater
- Wildbound by Elayne Audrey Becker
- The Highlander’s Tudor Lass by Heather McCollum
- Kit McBride Gets a Wife by Amy Barry
- With Fire in Their Blood by Kat Delacorte
- Beguiled by Cyla Panin
- Monsters Born and Made by Tanvi Berwah
- The Liar’s Crown by Abigail Owen
- Rogue by Tam DeRudder Jackson
- Secrets of Her Forbidden Knight by Ella Matthews
- Blame It On the Earl by Jane Ashford
- A Venom Dark and Sweet by Judy I. Lin
- Love on the Brain by Ali Hazelwood
- The Very Secret Society of Irregular Witches by Sangu Mandanna
- Field Rules by Carla Luna
- The Undertaking of Hart and Mercy by Megan Bannen
- Much Ado About Dukes by Eva Devon
- The Gunslinger’s Guide to Avoiding Matrimony by Michelle McLean
- How to Woo a Wallflower by Virginia Heath
- The Hellion and the Hero by Emily Sullivan
- Dubious About the Duke by Alexa Aston
- My Darling Rogue by April Moran
Other Fun Posts:
How was your August? Did we read or review any of the same books?
7 thoughts on “Monthly Wrap-Up: August”
Sounds like you had a great bookish August! Here’s to a wonderful September.
Thanks, Yvonne! I hope you have a great month too! 🙂
Nice job with the reading!
This is why I only post “Reading Check-Ins” because I don’t have the time to read as much as you.
lol – I have way too much time on my hands!
Great wrap-up, Julie! I’ve heard so many good things about this Garber series and it’s making me want to pick it up right away (although I never finished the Caraval series so I should probs do that first, lol). Sounds magical! I hope you have an amazing September 😍
Thanks, Dini! It is such a fantastic series, and I think you’d love it. I actually read Once Upon a Broken Heart before I read the Caraval series, and I had no trouble following it. Buuuut, I went and binged the trilogy because I loved OUaBH so much! lol
Oh, that’s good! I’ve been putting off finishing the Caraval series for a long time now because I want to re-read the earlier books (thanks to my awful memory for forgetting everything that happens, lol) but I’m really tempted to pick up OUaBH. Maybe I will 😜