Happy Friday! Today is my son’s birthday, so I won’t be on much, but I wanted to share my monthly wrap-up for April. I had a busy month both with blogging and with family stuff, and I didn’t read as many books as I usually do, but the books I read were really good!
- The Knight’s Tempting Ally by Ella Matthews (4 stars)
- The No-Show by Beth O’Leary (4 stars)
- A Wedding on Sunshine Corner by Phoebe Mills (4.5 stars)
- Accidental Amnesia by Tyler Anne Snell (4.5 stars)
- Escaping with Her Saxon Enemy by Sarah Rodi (4 stars)
- Crying Wolfe by Kerrigan Byrne (4 stars)
- The Homewreckers by Mary Kay Andrews (5 stars)
- The Wicked Wallflower by Tracy Sumner (4.5 stars)
- Blood Sanctuary Part Two by Vela Roth (4 stars)
- It Started with a Kiss by Lisa Hobman (3.5 stars)
- Highland Justice by Heather McCollum (4.5 stars)
- That Cowboy of Mine by Donna Grant (4 stars)
- A Veil of Gods and Kings by Nicole Bailey (5 stars)
- When a Princess Proposes by Kerrelyn Sparks (4 stars)
- Impossible by Darcy Burke (4.5 stars)
- Rules for Engaging the Earl by Janna MacGregor (4 stars)
- An Earl Unmasked by Rachel Ann Smith (4 stars)
Other Fun Posts:
Spell the Month in Books: April
5 Reasons to Read A Magic Steeped in Poison & Favorite Quotes
Loving the Lines: 15 Favorite Quotes from House of Earth and Blood by Sarah J. Maas
Art Reveal for The Sylvan and the Sand by Sarah M. Cradit
May 2022: 20 Highly Anticipated Book Releases
Top Ten Tuesday: Bookish Merchandise I’d Love to Own
Top Ten Tuesday: Authors I Haven’t Read But Want To
How was your April? Did we read or review any of the same books? Comment below!
11 thoughts on “Monthly Wrap-Up: April 2022”
You’ve had a good month! I hope you enjoyed them all!
Thank you! I enjoyed most of them 🙂
Great wrap up, Julie! You’ve read so many great books and posted so many reviews, too! 😱 I really enjoyed our buddy reads this month and can’t wait to do more with you next month 😍 I hope you have a fabulous May!
Thanks, Dini! I hope you have a great month too, and I’m looking forward to our buddy read in a couple weeks!
You read a lot of books and so many with fantastic covers. 😍 I hope May has been off to a great start!
Reading-wise, it has! Thanks, Joanna!
Thank you for the lovely shout-out for The Wicked Wallflower! I’m loving the series and appreciate your partnership! Romance rocks!
You’re so welcome, Tracy! I adore this series!
Julie, what an awesome month!!!! Happy birthday to your son!! I’ll be in your shoes next week! 💜 I hope you have an amazing May! Can’t wait for more buddy reads!!! 😍
Thanks, Leslie! We had a little party with his grandparents and aunt and uncle. Then, this morning my husband tested positive for Covid. 🙁 I’m so hoping no one at the party got it!! I’m excited for more buddy reads too! We should compare NetGalley TBRs.
UUUGGHHH. sooo we are having a party this weekend for Oliver. I’m so nervous about covid. It’s going to be his first real party- pretty much immediate family. I have 4 siblings and they all have at least one kid! I really hope that you guys end up with just mild symptoms. Sending you good vibes, Julie!! <3 Yes, I'll message you about Netgalley!!