Hey there! Welcome to my monthly wrap-up. As you can see, I’m still reading a ton, though not quite as much as last month. lol However, I posted more reviews this month than I did last month, so it all evens out. 🙂
Let’s take a look at my bookish month of September!
I Read 23 Books!
I read so many good books this month – a mix of romance, fantasy, and sci-fi. For romance, my fave is The Highland Laird and In SFF, my two faves are Crownchasers and Radical.
I posted 26 Book Reviews!
- Sting of Thorns by Kristen Brand
- Realms of Fae and Shadow – Anthology
- Crownchasers by Rebecca Coffindaffer
- The Heart’s Bidding by Jordan Riley Swan
- Heir of Ashes by Jina S. Bazzar
- Shot Through the Heart by Andrea Downing
- A Healing Touch by Liz Arnold
- The Vampire of the Prophecy by Victoria Jayne
- Once Dishonored by Mary Jo Putney
- Her Accidental Highlander Husband by Allison B. Hanson
- Accidentally in Love by Belinda Missen
- Tools of Engagement by Tessa Bailey
- Hex, Love and Rock & Roll by Kat Turner
- Highland Renegade by Cynthia Breeding
- Burning Ash by N.J. Walters
- If Love Had a Price by Ana Huang
- Wild Horses on the Salt by Anne Montgomery
- Heir of Doom by Jina Bazzar
- Fall of the Lyon by Chastity Bowlin
- Caught by Kimberley Cale
- Love Me Like You Do by Aimee Brown
- What the Hart Wants by Emily Royal
- Rescued by a Highlander by Susan Payne
Check out some of my other fun posts!
Top 10 Tuesday:
Six for Sunday:
Other fun posts:
- My Interview With Author Kristen Brand
- An Exclusive Sting of Thorns Bonus Scene from Kristen Brand!
- October – 10 Highly Anticipated New Releases
How was your month? Did you read anything fan-tabulous? Comment below! I’d love to chat!