Hey there! Welcome to my monthly wrap-up. As you can see, I’m still reading a ton, though not quite as much as last month. lol However, I posted more reviews this month than I did last month, so it all evens out. 🙂
Let’s take a look at my bookish month of September!
I Read 23 Books!
I read so many good books this month – a mix of romance, fantasy, and sci-fi. For romance, my fave is The Highland Laird and In SFF, my two faves are Crownchasers and Radical.
I posted 26 Book Reviews!
- Sting of Thorns by Kristen Brand
- Realms of Fae and Shadow – Anthology
- Crownchasers by Rebecca Coffindaffer
- All Scot and Bothered by Kerrigan Byrne
- Firefrost by Camille Longley
- Water Storm by Kay L. Moody
- The Heart’s Bidding by Jordan Riley Swan
- Heir of Ashes by Jina S. Bazzar
- Shot Through the Heart by Andrea Downing
- A Healing Touch by Liz Arnold
- The Vampire of the Prophecy by Victoria Jayne
- Once Dishonored by Mary Jo Putney
- Her Accidental Highlander Husband by Allison B. Hanson
- Accidentally in Love by Belinda Missen
- Tools of Engagement by Tessa Bailey
- Hex, Love and Rock & Roll by Kat Turner
- Highland Renegade by Cynthia Breeding
- Burning Ash by N.J. Walters
- If Love Had a Price by Ana Huang
- Wild Horses on the Salt by Anne Montgomery
- Heir of Doom by Jina Bazzar
- Fall of the Lyon by Chastity Bowlin
- Caught by Kimberley Cale
- Love Me Like You Do by Aimee Brown
- What the Hart Wants by Emily Royal
- Rescued by a Highlander by Susan Payne
Check out some of my other fun posts!
Top 10 Tuesday:
Six for Sunday:
Other fun posts:
- My Interview With Author Kristen Brand
- An Exclusive Sting of Thorns Bonus Scene from Kristen Brand!
- October – 10 Highly Anticipated New Releases
How was your month? Did you read anything fan-tabulous? Comment below! I’d love to chat!
27 thoughts on “Monthly Wrap-Up: September 2020”
You had such a great reading and blogging month!
Finally finished Bleak House in September.
I think The Golden Compass can count- after all, finished it October 1st. So would that count as a September read?
Totally, especially if you read most of it in September. What did you think of Bleak House?
Looks like you had a great month!
I did! Thanks for stopping by! 🙂
Looks like you had a fun and productive September! Also, how fun that you read a Christmas book. It’s never too early for the holidays! 🙂
I agree, especially this year!
Especially this year!
Wow, you’ve had such a busy and productive month! I’ve finally managed to pick-up a read which I think I first started at the beginning of March! 😂
Nice! What are you reading?
Thorn by Intisar Khanani – I started it in March but then ended up putting it down about 180 pages in. Because of my inability to DNF a book it got to the stage where it was irritating me so much I was determined to finish it! 😂
Lol – That’s perseverance!
Haha, either that or stubbornness! 😂
Holy cow!! 23 books in one month 😱😱 I am lucky to get to 6 😂😂 Congrats on an amazing month – hopefully October is just as good to you xx
Thanks so much! You too!
Wow! What a great month!
Wow you’ve read a lot!!!
Every chance I get! lol
Wow, 23 books is amazing! Congrats and have a great October 🙂
Thanks so much! You too, Stephen! 🙂
Wow, looks like you had a great reading month with all those 4 and 5-star reads 😍 And you’re really on top of your review game (making me weep haha I’ve been so lazy lately)! Hope October continues to be an awesome month of reading for you 🙂
I don’t work and have three kids distance learning. When they are working/in class meetings, I write reviews and other posts. I’m super productive now! lol I hope you have a great reading month too! 🙂
You had a great month! I haven’t ready any of these but some I am interested in.
Thanks! I hope you find some you like! 🙂
Looks like you had an amazing reading month! I’m intrigued by The Vampire of the Prophecy and The Christmas Swap.
They’re both good reads – very different, that’s for sure! lol