Hey there! I can’t believe the month is already over! I feel like this year is the slowest yet fastest year! It’s been kind of a nightmare with the pandemic changing everything. Nevertheless, I had a spook-tacular October and read a bunch of great books!
I read 17 books!
I included links to Goodreads (just click on the book cover) in case you want to learn more about the books. 🙂
I posted 29 book reviews!
- The Underground by Liv Evans
- Radical by Colleen Cowley
- Revolutionary by Colleen Cowley
- Air Storm by Kay L. Moody
- Warriors of Wing and Flame by Sara B. Larson
- The Highlander’s Unexpected Proposal by Heather McCollum
- Among the Beasts and Briars by Ashley Poston
- Faye and the Ether by Nicole Bailey
- The Ashes by Kyle Prue
- The Flames by Kyle Prue
- The Sparks by Kyle Prue
- Bane’s Choice by Alyssa Day
- The Cottage of New Beginnings by Suzanne Snow
- Dangerous Masquerade by Peta Lee Rose
- Her Wicked Marquess by Lisa Torquay
- Winter Wishes at Swallowtail Bay by Katie Ginger
- The Highland Laird by Amy Jarecki
- Spoiler Alert by Olivia Dade
- The Cup and the Prince by Day Leitao
- The Christmas Swap by Sandy Barker
- Broken Promises by Peta Lee Rose
- Anya of Ark by Kristian Joseph
- A Favor for a Favor by Nat Chelloni
- The Resistance Girl by Jina Bacarr
- A Curse of Ash and Embers by Jo Spurrier
Check out some of my other fun posts!
Six for Sunday:
Top 10 Tuesday:
- November 2020: 10 Highly Anticipated Book Releases
- Exclusive Cover Reveal: The Cruelest Curse by Kristen Brand
- Sunshine Blogger Award #5
- The ABC Book Challenge: D
- The ABC Book Challenge: E
- The Hallotober Tag!
- The Bookish Snob Tag
Overall, I had a fantastic blogging month. I’m reading, on average, around 20 books each month, which is higher than previous years. I think being on lockdown and staying close to home during this pandemic has really upped my reading game.
How was your reading/blogging month? Did you read any of these books? Comment below!