Hey there! Welcome to my monthly wrap-up. January was a pretty good reading month for me. I read a bunch of great books and feel like I started 2021 off strong. I read a bunch of books and posted over 20 reviews. I also started a new series on the blog called Loving the Lines as a way to celebrate some of my favorite quotes from my favorite books and authors.
Let’s take a look at January!
I Read 18 Books!
I’m definitely loving the historical romances and fantasy/paranormal romances lately!!
I posted 23 Book Reviews!
- The Seeds of Exile by Jilly Wood
- Blind Turn by Cara Sue Achterberg
- After Darkness II by J.F. Johns
- Cast in Firelight by Dana Swift
- The Little Swiss Ski Chalet by Julie Caplin
- Highland Treasure by Lynsay Sands
- Triad by Brittany Weisrock
- Kiss of the Lyon by Meara Platt
- Her Banished Knight’s Redemption by Melissa Oliver
- Saving Verakko by Victoria Aveline
- Taken to Heimo by Elizabeth Stephens
- Someday My Duke Will Come by Christina Britton
- Bjorn Cursed by N.J. Walters
- Castle of Bitter Thorn by Kay L. Moody
- The Frozen Crown by Greta Kelly
- A Waltz with the Outspoken Governess by Catherine Tinley
- The Killing Plot by Tahnee Perry
- The Curse and the Prince by Day Leito
- Crown of Bones by A.K. Wilder
- My Highland Warrior by Mariam Minger
- Unchosen by Kathryn Blair
- Highland Defender by Kathryn LeVeque
Check out some of my other fun posts!
Top 10 Tuesday:
- Most Anticipated Books for the First Half of 2021
- The Next 10 Books on My TBR (Maybe)
- New-to-Me Authors I Read (and LOVED) in 2020
Loving the Lines:
The ABC Book Challenge:
- The ABC Book Challenge: J
- The ABC Book Challenge: K
- The ABC Book Challenge: L
- The ABC Book Challenge: M
- The ABC Book Challenge: N
- The ABC Book Challenge: O
Other Fun Posts:
- Why Didn’t I Read That? SFF Books on My TBR That I NEED to Read
- Spell the Month in Books: January
- Six for Sunday: Bookish Wins of 2020
- February 2021: Highly Anticipated New Releases
- The Selena Gomez Book Tag
How was your month? Did you read anything fan-tabulous? Comment below! I’d love to chat!