Welcome to my monthly wrap-up! This was a weird month for me. Reading-wise, it was awesome! I read a ton of amazing books, several of which were my most anticipated reads of 2021.
Physically, it’s been a difficult month for me. I had surgery at the end of April, and I couldn’t do much this month other than walk and rest. No housework, no lifting, no gardening, nothing!! Under doctors orders, I can’t lift anything over 10 pounds, so I’ve had to rely on my husband and kids to do a lot of the work around the house. I can’t even pick up my dog, which stinks. So, with nothing to do but walk and rest, I slept A LOT and read even more!!
Other than reading and blogging, I rewatched Shadow and Bone. So good!!
I Read 26 Books!
I Posted a Ton of Reviews!
- For the Wolf by Hannah Whitten
- Persephone’s Grief by Sandra Bats
- The Bachelor Bargain by Maddison Michaels
- To Seduce a Rogue by Tracy Sumner
- My Highland Protector by Miriam Minger
- Her Scottish Scoundrel by Sophie Barnes
- Ariadne by Jennifer Saint
- The Newcomer by Mary Kay Andrews
- Crown of Bitter Thorn by Kay L. Moody
- Shadow Touched by Becky Moynihan
- Wish Hunter by Jordan Riley Swan and Hero Bowen
- White as Frost by Anthea Sharp
- You’ve Got Plaid by Eliza Knight
- Coming to Call and Coming to Sapphire Creek by Carmen Cook
- Curse of the Specter Queen by Jenny Elder Moke
- The Lady is Trouble by Tracy Sumner
- The Rake is Taken by Tracy Sumner
- To Desire a Scoundrel by Tracy Sumner
- Tempting the Scoundrel by Tracy Sumner
- The Soulmate Equation by Christina Lauren
- My Valentine Adventure by Amber Daulton
- Forever Winter by Amber Daulton
- Lyrical Embrace by Amber Daulton
- Deeper Than the Ocean by Julie Ann Walker
- The Ones We’re Meant to Find by Joan He
- How to Survive a Scandal by Samara Parish
- Improper by Darcy Burke
Check out some of my other fun posts!
Top 10 Tuesday:
- My 10 Most Recent Reads
- Books with Nature on the Cover
- Favorite Romantic Book Quotes
- Book Titles That Are Complete Sentences
Six for Sunday:
Other fun posts:
- The ABC Book Challenge: U
- The ABC Book Challenge: V
- The ABC Book Challenge: W
- The Ideal Inspiration Blogger Award
- Spell the Month in Books: May
- The Quick Fire Fantasy Book Tag
- The Sunshine Blogger Award
How was your May? Did you do anything exciting or read any good books? Comment below!!